I finally fixed some problems and added new features to my SketchUp Ruby Code Editor. The result is a 1.1 version that is now available for download. The changes are:
- Changed webdialog internal name for compatibility
- Better looking dropdowns under IE Win
- Fixed save filename preselect problem
- Better code execution and error catching (thanks to Dan Rathbun)
- Faster file loading for large files
- Added cookie-based saving of preferences
- Added options panel
- Added changeable user interface
- Modified some references, added tutorial link
The image above shows the dark user interfaces. The editor comes with three different ones, so take your pick.
To download the new version, go to my project page.