I have placed ads on my sites in various ways (and locations) now. With all those attempts, I tried to avoid overly intrusive ads and wanted to always clearly mark an ad as such. What I have currently implemented actually fulfills that nicely in my view. My ads follow these principles: Ad areas are underlayed […] Read more..
As part of my recent effort to update all my SketchUp extensions, I also went through the lines of code that make up my Ruby Code Editor extension and gave it an overhaul. Besides some bug fixes, there are also new features that I will be highlighting in this post. You can also watch an […] Read more..
Those of you that are already using my SketchUp extensions most likely recently received an automatic notification within SketchUp that all of them are ready for an update. This happened because I finally got around to fixing a few small but nagging errors and adding some features. The images below give an idea of the […] Read more..